You can expect a high standard of living, progressive state of mind, and a corruption-free environment in Dubai, because of which many people think about settling in this city. but the expatriates, often leave their family members in their home country. In order to keep the families together, the GCC member states have made appropriate provisions for getting family visa Dubai. This article shall be discussing the procedure of getting an entry visa for your family members in Dubai.
Requirements for sponsoring your family in Dubai
- You must have a minimum salary of AED 4000 or AED 3000 plus free accommodation for sponsoring your spouse or kids.
- You cannot sponsor kids who are above 18 years.
- For sponsoring your parents in Dubai your minimum salary should be AED 20,000 and a two bedroom apartment too.
- Appropriately filled application form.
- Your (sponsor’s) original passport.
- Copy of the family member’s passport, photographs and attested marriage or birth certificate.
- You must have an attested proof that you are the sole provider for your parents and holds the legitimate relationship with them.
- You must provide with a copy of labor contract.
- Salary certificate from the company you work for.
- Attested tenancy contract.
- Your bank statement of past three months.
- Your Emirates ID.
The below mentioned procedure is followed:
- Along with a covering letter, all of the documents are submitted to GDRFA (General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs, Dubai) requesting the entry visa of your family member/s.
- If approved, you are required to show up to show up to the authorized typing center, complete the application form and pay the necessary fees.
- You will get the entry visa within 48 hrs of the document submission at address mentioned the application.
It is recommended that you submit all of the above mentioned documents through a document processing firm that is well versed with the local laws, and also have a good rapport with the government agencies and visa authorities.
Our professional team understands all the rules, regulations and requirements of the government departments and complies with all legal procedures in the document processing.